To be used by God, you don’t start with an action, you start with an attitude.
If you want to be used by God get ready to suffer…
So that I am equipped and strengthened to help others.
1. Must be persuaded of the timing and intensity of my trial. ( it may be take a day, a week, a year or 10 years)
2. God has a specific purpose for allowing this trial in my life.
3. The trial is designed to meet a specific need God sees in my life. ( We may not know what that need is)
4. The trial is going to prove to be for my good, if I respond in faith.
(Profitable to me)
5. Can strengthen my faith, making it stronger than it has ever been. ( To prove I can trust God)
6. This trial is an opportunity for God to demonstrate His power to sustain me under great pressure.
7. This trial is in the process of creating Christ Like character in me,
( Developing my character )
8. This trial will help me measure my spiritual growth. ( Measure your spiritual growth by our trials)
9. God will walk with me through
Every step of the trial.( If God is for you, who can be against you)
10. By His grace and enabling power of the Holy Spirit we will not only survive, we will come out conquerer over this trial.
(We will conquer this, no matter what)
God is bigger than your obstacle…
Dr. Charles Stanley
(Follow Dr. Stanley, he is very easy to understand while learning the word.)