And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32 KJV)
I pray that you will read this…
I pray that if you do read it, you will ask God to reveal to you if it is true. And I pray that if you find it to be true, that you will react/respond accordingly. ….in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. (Acts 17:11 KJV)
God has revealed these things through prayer and discernment …from listening to different YouTube videos, reading along with the bible, biblical history and references, taking notes, researching and comparing what is being said to what I’m reading….
I have bought many books
“The Apocrypha”, “Dead Sea scrolls”, and “The Lost books of the Bible” all missing books of the bible. These books which the Roman Catholic priest determined to hide from Gods people to keep us in the dark. And keep us worshiping their gods and following their traditions. …..Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Colossians 2:8 KJV)
1. We all need to wake up! And We need to read….
…few are awaken but many are still asleep. Only the Father can remove the scales from our eyes. But, we must have the desire to want to be awaken.
…..They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand. (Isaiah 44:18 KJV)
2. It’s time to turn off the tv, turn off the radio and put down those electronic devices, get off the phone and pick up and read a KJV bible of 1611, and ask our Heavenly Father for understanding of what is being read; if you don’t have a 1611 version use a KJV along with the Apocrypha and the book of Enoch. So that we are reading, not being told what our Heavenly Father expects and requires of us. To know the “The truth”, which many Christian churches aren’t teaching.
And probably never will.
3. If you are reading/ studying in the NKJV, NIV (Look up Matthew 18:11 you won’t find it, it’s missing from the NIV as well as other important passages ) or anything equivalent you are not getting the complete bible, therefore you aren’t reading all of Gods words. And don’t truly know God’s desires for our lives.
If you are reading/ studying from the KJV, but aren’t utilizing the canons which were taken out preConstantine day you are not getting the whole truth.
Don’t you desire to know the truth, the whole truth of what God wants of us?
4. All our Christian pastors, priests, bishops and alike will go to hell in a hand basket, if they do not stop teaching false doctrine and/ or incomplete doctrine e.g., celebrating Christmas, Easter and any other unholy celebrations claiming it as Christian which are historically paganism and satanic, “so we are worshiping as pagans.”
The Christian churches aren’t teaching “The Holy Days”which we should celebrate.
God’s Holy Days — Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Pentecost, Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles etc.
The Christian pastors will one day be held accountable for all of those which they have led and are leading astray.
Read your bible Christmas, Easter, Halloween, valentine nor thanksgiving are scriptural and if we are celebrating something that is not in the bible then guess what “we are worshiping pagans”or “practicing paganism”
The bible says we shall not worship any other god, and we are not to set up any graven images. The tree, the ornaments, the star…. The easter egg all man made name after pagan gods. (Do the research, if you don’t believe me, look it up I challenge you.)
5. It is very clear that in the Old as well as the New Testament and the Apocrypha that we read, that we are to continue to follow the laws, commandments and statues. We read in Leviticus the foods which we are to refrain from (pork) and the ones we are to consume. We read in the 10 commandments of honoring the sabbath and loving thou neighbor. However, Christian pastors are teaching their interpretation that the laws were done away with because we are now “under grace”….. Not completely… Yes we have to accept Christ into our hearts, …..The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:8-13 KJV)
But we also have to continue in the law;
2 Esdras 15:24 woe to them that sin, and keep not my commandments! Saith The Lord.
25 I will not spare them; go your way, ye children, from the power, defile not my sanctuary.
26 For The Lord knoweth all them that sin against him, and therefore delivereth he them unto death and destruction.
If ye love me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15 KJV)
6. We need to learn the true name of our Heavenly Father and the Son “the Christ”, “the Messiah”…
This is the one thing that I am unclear of,.being that I am not fluent in Hebrew or Greek, there were no “J’s in Hebrew (Jesus) therefore we don’t know the actual name of the Son or the Father other than what we are being told.
I have determined that it is not Jehovah, more than likely it is not Jesus…
I read in Exodus 3:14, when Moses asked” who shall I say has sent me” He said””I AM”, “I Am that I Am”.
7. Christian pastors tell us we don’t have to follow the law, because we are “under grace”, but still expect tithing under the law. And make us feel guilty with …..Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. (Malachi 3:8 KJV)
However, if you read above you will see that Christ was speaking to the priest …….And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. (Malachi 2:1 KJV)
However, we can’t cherry pick which laws, statues and commandments we choose to follow. We are to follow them all… No more worshiping on Sunday, Constantine changed the calendar to confuse Gods people. having them to worship on Sunday instead of Saturday “the sabbath”… the seventh day of the week, Saturday, as the day of rest and religious observance among Jews and some Christians. Ex. 20:8–11.
Christian churches would have us
celebrating Christ’s birthday on December 25, which is Nemrod’s birthday, from the tribe of Ham.
Which was celebrated before Christ was even born. (Which is pagan)
8. Let’s touch on tithe….
There are three types of tithe
First time tithe is mentioned is in Genesis 14 where Abram gave a tenth of war spoils.
Second time tithe is mentioned is in Genesis 28 where Jacob made a vow to give a tenth of everything that God gave to him.
Then we have the three Biblical tithes:
Leviticus 27:30-33, Numbers 18: The First Tithe – a tenth of crops and animals and commanded to take the tithe to the Levites.
Deuteronomy 14:22-27: The Second Tithe aka The Festival Tithe – a tenth of crops, plus add to that the firstborn animals, and take for the yearly feast.
Deuteronomy 14:28-29: The Third Tithe aka The Three-Year Tithe aka The Poor Tithe – a tenth of crops, kept at home, and invite the Levites, widows, orphans, stranger to eat.
The first two were done away with, there are no know Levites and there is no temple. The festival feast days was to put money aside to travel, to celebrate the different holy days.
We are to tithe to the church, and the pastor is only to take 10%, the rest is to go to the POOR… Not church building, funds, not to build a new church, not for lights, etc.
9. Christian pastors have us to believe that we have not because we ask not, this is only partly true. We as a people are under a curse because Of disobedience, and because we chose to follow other gods. And even today, we choose to follow the ways of the heathens,,,,
With all of their satanic”traditions”, and customs, because of their worldly desires to obtain possessions and chasing after money.
…….Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. (Jeremiah 10:2 KJV)
Our Heavenly Father, wants us then and now to trust and depend on Him; and He will provide all that we need, and some of the things that we want.
The bible breaks it down precept upon precept, line by line, here a little there a little.
10. It matters, everything matters….
Who we are, who we are in Christ, who we are in the bible, what we are to eat…it all matters. It mattered enough for God to give the message to Paul, and the other deciples therefore who we are, what we do, what we eat…..matters.
Read your bible….
The Catholic Church has brain washed the world into following their beliefs and not the truth, or the following of the true son.(Jesus, may not be Christ’s real name)
The Catholic Church also depends on our laziness and ignorance to not Read the BIBLE( The whole bible)…. But rather accept what we are being spoon fed by a pastor, priest and alike what to read, pay your tithes and go to church on Sunday, not the sabbath.. To sew seed and the prosperity prayer. To accept Christ into our hearts and live under grace, still free to sin. And no longer follow Gods laws, statues and commandments
You show God that you love Him by following “all” His commandments, statutes and laws.
When Christ says it is done, he speaks of the “blood sacrifice”, not doing away with the law.
….When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:30 KJV)
But, Christian churches are telling. Us the law was done away with.
Christ came to fulfill the law.
…..Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (Matthew 5:17 KJV)
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV)